
So the other night I had a girls night out with my two beautiful cousins, Melissa and McKenzie. We have always been really close but time just doesn't allow for us to get together as often as we would like. We were able to get together this week and enjoy some time with each other and had a really nice evening together.

They are such amazing women and great examples to me and I am so proud to call them family!

They are both expecting right now and I am in love with their baby bumps. I went home and told Taylor that I want a baby bump!! haha.
McKenzie is having her first and Melissa is having her third.
We can be pretty crazy when we get together but that's what I love about them. We have so much fun together and laugh a lot when we get around each other. If you ask me, that's what friends are for...and what better friends to have than cousins!!!
5 comments:
Awww how fun! I don't have any cousins that are my best friends. Its kind of sad. But my husband does and I have adopted them as my own and I love it. I am trying to do that with my boys and their cousins though. Thanks for the compliment on my blog, I always look at yours, you and Taylor are the perfect match and the best couple. Your little family is so adorable.
You guys are so beautiful. Grandma Burrup would be proud...not just that you are beautiful, but that you are all wonderful wives and mothers.
Love You! What a fun girls night! And I think you do need another baby bump:) You make too cute of kids not to.
Jana, you are the biggest sweetheart! You always write the nicest things on my new blog. I love and miss you so much! I can't wait to hang out with you EVERYDAY when I am there in December. It's going to be a party! You are the best mom...give yourself credit. Bentley is blessed to have you as his mom and I know you will always be his role model and "shero"! (rock that...shout out to Grandma Burrup) :) I love you sista!
Thanks! He is so much fun. WHere are you guys living?
Post a Comment