We had a really fun Halloween today. We went out to my sister's for dinner and trick-or-treating with a bunch of the cousin's. Bentley's favorite thing in this whole world are dogs...so we thought it was only appropriate for him to be a puppy for Halloween! He was adorable.

Costumes: Facebook, Puppy, and Kitty cat.

Bentley, or should I say our little puppy, caught on to the whole "trick-or-treating" thing pretty fast.

Daddy and puppy stop and pose for a picture together. The only way Bentley would keep his puppy hat on was if he was distracted by this purple necklace. Rock on.

Bentley and Emma are the two cuttest puppies I've ever seen. It had been awhile since these two had seen each other, so it was fun to watch them play together and get to know each other a little better.

Caleb and Bentley rocking out on the piano. I dubbed these two new BFF's. Bentley would follow him around and was so interested in what Caleb was up to.

Bentley was scared out of his mind of this dude with the mask. He busted out in tears and wouldn't take his treat from him.

I love this picture. Both of their faces say it all.
We are off tomorrow morning for a much needed vacation for the next week! Boo-ya Baby.
9 comments:
Ohhhh Jana he is so cute. I love the puppy costume. How fun! YOu look pretty good too! Hope you have fun on your trip!!!
cute pictures Jana! Wish we could have been there with you all. Give Bentley's chubby little cheeks a squeeze and a kiss from Aunt B! Love you
Oh....puppy love! I'm lovin' all the Napierski costumes...for not being a huge lover of Facebook, Taylor seemed to pull it off pretty well! Isn't trick-or-treating the best with little ones? They do all the work and you get to eat all the candy!!
He looks adorable. I hope you let him eat all the candy he received. Oh and give him a big Happy Birthday hug and kiss from us!!!!
Cute costumes! Cute puppy! And where are you going on vacation? Hope you have lots of fun!
You guys are awesome. So proud of you for dressing up! We are sticks in the mud when it comes to dressing ourselves up. Glad Bentley had such a great Halloween!
PS: I just realized I never responded to your email so I'll be tacky and tell you here that I think I got the paint at Roberts but I really can't remember. It might have been Walmart. Have you checked there? Good luck. I hope you can find it!
He is so cute!
Jana! Hey, send me your email address and I'll add you to our blog -- I just switched everything around and lost everyone's emails. (aubriesmyth@gmail.com)
I LOVE these pics!! I especially love the one of Bentley and Tay on the beach where Bentley is just so engaged in whatever they were doing... flying a kite? I think it's an adorable father son moment. And you guys are still the most adorable family and look like you had a blast. So glad you came back early to see us Sunday before we left back here to Cali. Love you!!
Post a Comment