
My mom, Bentley, and I went to Gardner Village the other day and had so much fun!

It is decorated super cute for Halloween with lots of pumpkins, hay, and witches. They had tons of awesome picture spots and we got some really fun pictures together.

I absolutely love this picture of my mom and Bentley together. They were just having a little "talk". He loves his grandma so much and always has lots of fun with her.


I loved all the pumpkins...and so did Bentley. I don't usually like Halloween too much, but all the orange pumpkins really got me excited and in the mood for the holiday.


How stinkin' cute is that smile?!
I just can't resist him in this picture it melts my heart. He is my little buddy and I love him so much!
We had a great time and I would totally recommend getting out to Gardner Village if you get the chance before Halloween!
3 comments:
That is a DANG cute smile. How fun. I need to go there. Have you been to the Vinyard Pumpkin Patch? Its really fun too.
Super cute pictures Fan Tan! I can see more of Taylor in Bentley now. He is a super cute kiddie and I can't wait to be the annoying aunt and pinch and kiss those chubby cheeks! He's adorable!
I've heard that place is fun, but I've never been before. I better check it out this year. I think it's so great that Bentley loves your mom - but who wouldn't, she's an awesome Grandma!
Post a Comment