Friday, October 30, 2009

Bentley the Birthday Boy

The Cake

Blowing out the candles with daddy.

Devouring the cake.

The presents!

Birthday morning eating chocolate chip pancakes...so yummy!

Birthday lunch at McDonalds...Buddy loved the playhouse.

Birthday fun at Kangaroo Zoo. This is our new favorite place!

Bentley re-creating his birth! Haha

This is me and the birthday boy right before we go down...

This! Scary.

Daddy and the birthday boy share a quick sucker and hug before dad jets off to class.
All-in-all I think Bentley had a great day and had lots of fun!!! Happy B-day B-dawg.

7 comments:

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Happy birthday Bently!! I am glad you guys likes Kangaroo zoo, next time maybe Jane and I could come.

Unknown said...

So fun! I love McDonalds Playhouse too...or my kids do. And same with Kangaroo Zoo! That slide really is kind of scary.... You look soooo amazing and that little guy of yours is darling! Happy Birthday big guy!!!

Thompson Family said...

Cute pictures! I love that cake! Where did you get it? It' pretty awesome. Happy Birthday Bentley!

Nicole said...

"Happy, Happy Birthday Bentley dear! Happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish, then it would be, a happy, happy birthday from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Nicole, and Sydney!"
Love the cake and it looks like Bentley did too!! I can't believe it's been a year Jana. Crazy. Oh, and I love all the wishes you made for Bentley. That was such a sweet post. I hope they all come true!!

RyanSarahN said...

Looks like a super fun birthday! Happy Bday Bentley. And Jana, you are hilarious, I love the recreating pic. haha made me laugh out loud.

Melissa said...

Okay that cake looks amazing! Did you make that? Happy birthday to the cutest Bentley!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Bentley!! And the cake looks so good!