
This post is all about the pumkins!!! I've totally enjoyed going out with Bentley and enjoying as many pumkins as thought possible!

There is a house in Orem that sells pumkins by the boat loads and buddy and I wanted to get our hands on some. We went and picked out a couple for the house and are going to carve them one of these nights. He was fascinated by the sea of orange and was sad when we had to leave.

Earlier this week we went to PumkinLand and it was so much fun. Daddy had class and couldn't come with us so we are going to be taking him back with us!

Bentley totally loved these little cut out picture spots. He thought they were the coolest toys and was crawling in and out of them. I had to literally pull him away from them...didn't go over too well.

They have a fun little corn maze that we walked through. I forgot my stroller so Bentley got the chance to cruise around and explore on his own. He loved it!

Peek a boo!

I made him stop and take a picture with his mommy while we were lost in the maze. I love my little boy and had a lot of fun with him. If you are ever in a bad mood and need someone to cheer you up...give Bentley a call. He will put a smile on your face in .2 seconds! He's my little pumkin eater!
7 comments:
what a cutie! He is getting so big. I can't believe it. He has grown so much since we saw you guys in May...it's crazy! Can't wait to see you guys in less than two months!
Oh my heck what a cutie. And you are so cute too! love that pumpkin place, its the best huh. His blue eyes are so beautiful.
So stinkin' cute! I miss you guys already! We need to have another cousins night in November... and November had better come soon!
That little pumpkin eater has a beautiful mommy! I took my kids to that pumpkin patch and they loved it, so kid friendly. Next time you should take me and not your hubby, okay??
Jana I came across your blog and I am so happy I found you!! haha! You're little family is so cute! Send me your email and I'll send you an invite so we can keep in touch-we live in NV now. So glad you guys are doing so well!
-- Hanky:)
True story. He always makes me happy :)
Wait.... but mom says you'll be home that Sunday?? We don't leave until Monday morning on the 9th of Nov so hopefully we can just see you for a bit. I here Bentley is SO FUN!! Mom can't wait to babysit tomorrow. I hear he's walking AND running?!? What the!?! I can't believe it. He just keeps on getting cuter and cuter doesn't he?? Give him kisses from Aunt Whitney and Uncle Luke!
Post a Comment