I have to be a braggy mom for a minute and just say how much I love my buddy and how awesome of a kid he is. I mean, how can you resist this oreo covered face? He is such a good kid and I love him with all of my heart. Taylor has been out of town for a few days on a business trip and I have been staying with my parents. Bentley's routine has been totally mixed up and he has been such a trooper with it all. He is such a happy kid and has such an awesome attitude. He really teaches me so many great lessons and is an amazing example to me!
Bentley brings happiness with him wherever he goes. Everyone loves him and he loves everyone. Especially little kids...and dogs! He is such a bundle of joy and I can't believe that my baby will be 1 next month. It has been the absolute best year of our lives and we feel so blessed to have this sweet, chubby kid in our lives.

4 comments:
Oh my that is such a cute picture. It made me smile:) I admire how much you love Bentley. You are such a good mom with him, so I'm not surprised he is a good kid!
So super cute Jana! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks, and so does Sara!
Oh my gosh! I love him!!! We miss you guys...come see us!
Hey Bentley, you're so CUTE, you're so CUTE, you blow my mind, Hey Bentley!!
xxoo from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Nicole, and Sydney
Post a Comment