Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Last night we went to Seven Peaks for a little fun in the sun! I have been wanting to go to Seven Peaks for so long but we just haven't had the chance. We decided we had to go before the park closed down for the summer. We had such a great time and Bentley loved it. He loves water! We all got pretty cold, but Bentley loved every second of it even through all his shivering. Our camera died after I took this picture, so I was bummed I didn't get any pictures of Bentley splashing around. I guess I am lucky I got this cute picture of my two boys. I love them and I love to watch them play together. We had a great time and Taylor said he would give me a backrub for going down the freefall. I played it off like it was nothing...but I was soooooooo stinkin' scared. The backrub was awesome so it was totally worth it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN! I know I was kinda bummed we didn't get to 7 peaks this year! Gosh! But we have been going to the pool everyday lately to take advantage of any warm weather. I like fall, but I hate winter! Anyways- that is a dang cute pic!

Thompson Family said...

What fun! You should come to Texas because it is still in the upper 90s here. :)

Christin Foscarini said...

I have to say that your family is so cute! Bentley is adorable :) I love all his hair!! Don't you just love being a mommy?!

Nicole said...

I'm impressed you went down the freefall Jana! You truly are Wonder Woman!! Love the picture of Bentley and Taylor...so cute!