Meet Bentley's coach... The other night Taylor, Bentley, and I were walking down the mall and passed See's Candy. We looked in to see Lavelle Edwards getting his grub on. He is so dang funny. We stopped and just stared at him like idiots. He looked over at us and smiled and said hi. I had to wipe the drool off of Taylor's mouth as he just stared in admiration. We asked if he would be willing to take a picture with our little boy and he said of course. What a stud. Taylor was so excited that he got to shake his hand...not only once, but twice. We love the cougars and love Mr. cougar himself. Thanks Lavelle. You Rock!!!
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago

6 comments:
Oh my heck!!!! I love this picture!
awwwww that is so cool!
Love it Love it.
That is too cool! That's a picture you'll have to frame!!
legit
Ditto to Matt. That is awesome. You should have it framed!
Post a Comment