VIENNA LEA
This is our sweet, new addition to our family! Baby V joined our family on January 13, 2011 at 3:47 p.m. She weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. She is such a beautiful angel and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is doing awesome and is a great eater, sleeper and pooper.
This is our sweet, new addition to our family! Baby V joined our family on January 13, 2011 at 3:47 p.m. She weighed 8 pounds and was 20 inches long. She is such a beautiful angel and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She is doing awesome and is a great eater, sleeper and pooper. Bentley has adjusted incredibly well with her and loves her so much! He loves to give her lots of hugs and kisses and always asks to hold her. She is the first thing he asks about when he wakes up in the morning, it is really sweet. We are excited to see the two of them grow up together and become best buddies.
My awesome friend Kim came over yesterday and took some beautiful pictures of Vienna. She did an amazing job and I'm so grateful for her! I'll be sure to post the others when I get them, they are going to be so adorable. Thanks Kim!
Welcome to our world Vienna! We are madly in love with you.

18 comments:
Oh my baby crack!!! I want (another) one! She is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! No surprise there. So excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet her. And 18 months is a great age difference between a girl and her husband, right? Ethan is totally going to marry Vienna!
oh jana she is breathtaking. i can't wait to cuddle her!
i hope you're hanging in there- you are in my thoughts so much. we are totally willing to have bentley any time we can get him (i wish we could fit another car seat in the car!)
She is so adorable! I loved hanging out with you yesterday taking pictures like crazy of your little angel! She is such a little trooper!
Hey! It's Riis haha...your daughter is BEAUTIFUL!!! So pretty and I love love her name! How did ya'll come up with that? Congrats to the 3 of ya'll!
Oh my! I want to kiss those precious little cheeks! She's beautiful Jana!!!!
She is so beautiful! Love the picture. Kim did a great job! Can't wait to see the rest. We love you guys! Hallie can't wait to play with her new best friend!
Congratulations JanJan! She is beautiful.
So in love! She is darling, and we are so excited for you guys!
Oh my gosh Jana she's beautiful! I Can't wait to meet my new baby cousin :) hope to see you soon. If you ever need help please let me know! love you all!
Jana!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I want to come visit you before we move to San Francisco!!! Call me so that we can meet up for a few minutes!!! 435-668-2451 (Sarah Hunter (Jennings))
Congratulations Jana! She is so cute! I love how she is wearing a pearl necklace in that picture. Too cute! I love the name too.
That is one lovely little baby! Congratulations to you & Taylor & to the big brother! :) Hope you are doing well and loving having two. It's a big change but it is great fun. What do you know...Brittany's baby is named Vienna as well and Lea is my middle name too, as you likely recall. Gorgeous baby, gorgeous picture!
CONGRATS Jana! She is beautiful! I hope you are recovering well! Miss you!
Jana she is beautiful!!! I LOVE her name too. You make some incredibly cute babies.:) So happy everything is going so well!
What a beautiful girl. But then again so is her mother!!! I hope you are enjoying all of this. I'm so glad Bentley is loving her. Cole was in denial about Ava for a long time. I'm sure Bentley thinks he hit the jackpot with a live toy baby!!!
Congratulations to you!! So glad all is well. And baby Vienna is perfect, of course!
She is beautiful!! I cant wait to meet her!
AH she is so beautiful!! I need to see her again I bet she looks so different. And that picture...SO CUTE. I will need to have Kim take our next baby's pictures (whenever that is) haha.
Post a Comment