Monday, December 20, 2010

Once there was a SNOWMAN!

Our first snowman of the season! Bentley loved every second of it...and so did I. Here's to many more snowman in the future, cheers!!!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute snowman! I got to see him first hand too since we're neighbors and all! I found your blog linked from the Dick's blog. (We used to be in the same ward). I saw your name and didn't think it was you! It's a small world I guess!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Jana, I haven't talked to you in such a long time so I hope this doesn't seem weird. But I know that your due date must be any day now and I hope you will let me bring you dinner or something-I would love to do that :) So please call me or I will call you too! I hope everything is going great!!