He still only has his two bottom teeth at 15 1/2 months old, so I am convinced he is going to get about 6 teeth at once. Poor little guy.
Regardless, we are dealing with a lot of attitude. Gotta love it. I just have to remind myself that someday I will be longing to have these moments back.
So I just take it all in.
More or less.
And I do have to give the little guy props because most of the time he is like this.

5 comments:
Wow! You're probably right about the teeth just wanting to come at the same time. Hope it happens quick for your cute Bentley. Rebecca had 8 teeth about the time she was 9 months old in December, she kind of got half of those all at once. I feel like I should feed her steak since she's so teethy, ha!
i can almost guarantee you that it's the teeth.... and the age. i told taylor my thoughts on the phone today so he can fill ya in on what i've learned about kiddos his age. this too shall pass and it's only temporary. regardless of the occasional "attitude", he's totally adorable and we can't wait to see him!! and you guys too!! Xoxo
What a cutie. He seriously reminds me of when Cole was that age. Similar look....
He's gonna be a heartbreaker but first he needs some teeth so he can smile and show those pearly whites!
He's such a doll! Even when he's throwing a tantrum, he's so stinking cute! Just wait until he's three and the tantrum is no longer a teething issue!!! But I'm sure he'll still be cute then as well :)
Oh don't you just love when they go through a little funk, or at least you hope that's all it is:) You are such a good and patient mom! I really do admire how much you love your cute Bentley - even if he is giving you attitude.
Post a Comment