Friday, February 12, 2010

5 Years Ago Today...

This handsome man asked me to marry him! And I said YES!!!
It has been the best 5 years of my life and I am thankful every single day to have you in my life.
You mean the world to me and I would be lost without you. You are my knight in shinning armor and you truly are my hero.
You are awesome at all you do. But most of all, you are an awesome husband and father! Thank you for that.
I love you forever!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Thompson Family said...

you guys are cute! can't believe it's been five years. :)

Melissa said...

You two make such a great match. It's a good thing you said "YES!"

Meggin said...

Jana! I found your blog through a friend...I hope you don't mind that I peeked at your cute family! Your baby is adorable!! How old is he? Just thought it was funny--we got engaged on the very same day! Anyway, hope life is treating you well!

Meggin (Kaiser) Marchant

Katie said...

Happy 5 years!! Can you believe that it has been that long??!