This winter we have tried to venture out of the house and have some fun. While talking with my cousin on the phone yesterday, we decided to jump in the car and take our kids up to the Living Planet Aquarium. Bentley and I had never been before and had a great time. He loved it of course...good thing too because we got an annual pass so we can go as often as we like!
Here is Bentley with his little second cousins: Grace and Gabe. Such cuties.
They had this huge tank that had a bunch of shark, fish, and everything else under the sea. This shark kept swimming right in front of Bentley and it scared him every time.
We even got a chance to touch the stingrays. Way cool.
Bentley also got to touch some starfish and these creepy looking things.
I posted this picture, not only because it is cute of Bentley and Gabe exploring together, but also because this glass-illusion-ball protruding out of the wall broke my nose. No lie. When you stand in front of it, it has the illusion that it is concaved into the wall. I saw Bentley looking into it so I walked over to see what he was looking at and smacked my nose into it as hard as I could. Ouch! I can barely touch my nose today without crying. And here is proof of the wicked bump that now graces my face...
Glow Stick Baby
2 days ago

5 comments:
How fun! Next time I'm in Utah (probably October) we'll have to go together. Sorry about the nose. I would have done the same thing.
I can't believe you hit your nose -- that picture of the bubble looks horrible! That must have hurt so BAD -- hope it feels better soon!
So let me just tell you how pathetic we are. Its 9 in the morning and I want to talk to Jana but she doesnt have text and I dont want to call cause what if they are all sleeping? I would feel AWFUL waking anyone up! So I wanted to forward you another email but I dont remember your address...thats the whole reason for this long and ridiculous explanation of how hard it is that you dont have texting anymore.
jason agrees..he misses talking to his boyfriend. haha! Guess we will have to get used to being grown up and call! ;) Love you guys!
Jana! You are the cutest little mommy! Your little boy is such a cutie! I'm a stay at home mom now too. We should get together sometime since we live so close.
Good for you for getting out there and enjoying some things this winter. I need to be better about that.
And if you like aquariums, we have a GREAT one here in Boston (hint, hint). :)
Post a Comment