So this past weekend we were able to have a little getaway to St. George with my family. It was a much needed break (for Taylor especially). He has been so busy with work and school and it was awesome to just hang out and chill all weekend without any worries! We had such an awesome time and made some really great memories.
Bentley + Pepper = BFF We all had so much fun swimming together. We would cruise over to the pool as often as possible. Bentley is the biggest swimming junkie of us all what with his new acquired swimming skills. Rock on Buddy!!!
I love this family picture...Bentley's smile just says it all. Fun, fun, fun!
Bentley and Will duking it out with each other. They are funny cousin's...total boys that's for sure. Always wrestling, biting, and stealing each other's pacifiers.
Bentley loves to give kisses...especially to his Pappy! I love when people ask him for kisses he understands now. He is such a sweet little boy and is so good to everybody. My dad had his 63rd birthday while we were there and it was great getting to spend the day with him. We sure had fun and enjoyed the weekend getaway. Happy Birthday Dad, We love you!!!

8 comments:
What cute pictures!!! I wish we could have been there with you guys. I always get a little jealous when you guys hang out and do fun things together. Give your cute little man kisses from us!
Jana Im so glad you updated your bolg!! Your little Bentley is so darn cute and you look fabulous!!
I didn't know you guys went down there. How fun. I have pics of when we went down there when Sav was Bentley's age. Be careful because you're going to blink and he'll be 10 years old! I just love him. He's such a tough little guy. His own person. I love it. Please let us have him another time. Savannah just adores him as do all of us! You and Tay aren't so bad either.
St. George... you are so on my bad list now! CALL ME
Jana!!! I can't believe it's you!!! I found you from Aubrie's blog... I love this blogging thing and being able to find friends from the past. You have such a cute family; it's fun to see all your pics. Keep in touch!
Jana! Welcome back to the blog! I have been periodically checking over the last seven months. It looks like you have been so busy getting skinny and, presumably, nursing your body weight away that you didn't have time to blog!
Hey Jana! So how young can you do swimming lessons? That is a really good idea :)
you guys are so cute!! i'm glad we get to be neighbors :)
Post a Comment