So the other day a friend of mine took pictures of Vienna and her little girl in this pumpkin. They turned out insanely cute if you ask me.
Vienna was a okay with it all at first, but wasn't quite sure what to think of being inside of a pumpkin. I had a hard time getting her chubby legs into the holes and that kind of made her mad...proof to follow.
Bentley told me he wanted to be a pumpkin this year for Halloween. So we picked up a little pumpkin costume for him and voila. Two of the cutest pumpkins in the whole world.
So. Cute.

8 comments:
Oh my heck! What a cute idea! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how big Bentley is. I just want to squeeze and kiss those cheeks. Give them lots of lovin from Aunt B!
oh my gosh i am dying!
Love it. Love you. Miss you? Let's play. Soon.
Oh my goodness...you have a blog? LOL who would have thought since you never update! Way cute pictures...both Vienna and Abby looked darling - what a great idea! And Bentley is an adorable pumpkin!!!
Jana your kids look adorable as pumpkins :) And they are getting so big. Time flies so fast, it seems like only yesterday that we were neighbors without any kids at all...good times!! I hope all is going well for you guys :)
Your kids are darling!!
So, so sweet! Love these pictures. Miss you guys.
PS: We really, really suck at keeping in touch. And I'm sorry for that. I do think of you often though...but the thought may not count anymore. I need to call you!
love it. what a cute idea!
Post a Comment