Friday, April 30, 2010

conGRADulations

Today was a very special day for all of us at the Napierski household...that's right, today Taylor graduated from college!!! conGRADulations my love. I am so incredibly proud of my husband and need to just brag about him for a minute or so...
Tay has been going to school full-time and working full-time simultaneously. That is a huge responsibility, not to mention his many other responsibilities of being a husband, daddy, son, brother, friend, church member, etc. He has been insanely busy and I have not heard him complain one single time. He has tackled every challenge head on and has proven us all so proud!
My Taylor is always positive and ALWAYS keeps a positive, optimistic attitude. He is such a great example to Bentley and I and we are forever grateful and proud of the man that he has become. He is one-in-a-million and I am sure glad that I was lucky enough to snatch him up.
Taylor graduated from the Woodbury School of Business with a Bachelors Degree of Science in Business Management.

Bentley is so proud of his daddy!!!
Our little family.
Taylor and his parents.
Taylor and my parents.
All of us gather to support our big GRADUATE.
This is what Bentley did to keep himself occupied and content during the day. Anyone surprised? Like mother, like son.
These two are my two favorite people in the entire world. I would be lost without them.
Here is Bentz after our brunch gathering and a day full of graduation celebration. He did so great all day and was just plum tuckered out!

Congratulations honey, I am sosososososososososo proud of you. You are an amazing man, husband, and father. You are smart, intellectual, capable, over-achieving, success-driven, humble, giving, loving, forgiving, compassionate, friendly, tender and honest. You have everything it takes to change the world for the better. I love you more than anything and wish you the best of luck in everything.

9 comments:

eve said...

congrats, tay! you're awesome- we are very proud of you. hooray for no more school (right?)!!
sorry we couldn't make it, but we love you & are so proud that YOU MADE IT!! (which is more than we can say..)

Unknown said...

Awwww, that is great! Congrats! AND- what a darling little family you have. Your little guy is so cute and you look so pretty!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Yay- I am so happy for you guys and a little jealous!! Congrats Taylor!! You guys are the best and I hope everything is going great...we need to get together sometime :)

Thompson Family said...

congratulations Taylor!!!

Melissa said...

What an awesome day for you guys. Congrats to Taylor, that is big accomplishment. And I'm sure Jana you are SO happy to have him done with school so you can see more of him:)

Matt said...

INDEED!!
Had some booze in your honor! Way to go man!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Congrats! So excited for both of you. I LOVE that family picture. You all look spectacular. Nice work Taylor.

Annie said...

Thats so awesome! Congrats!

Beeta said...

So I didn't know that you've been updating your blog like a good little girl. I love reading your posts, cause I can totally 'hear' you saying all of it. It was SO fun to see you today. Can we please make that a regular occasion? Also, you and Taylor have the cutest relationship, I love your little dog and that Bentley squishes him sometimes, Bentley is just about the cutest little guy I've ever seen, and YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I love ya, you little Queen Latifah in a skinny white girl's body!