As the holiday season nears, I am mindful of the many things that I am so grateful and thankful for...

A Savior and best friend, who lives and loves me...no matter what.

This handsome guy who is the most amazing man I have ever known.

This little guy that brings so much happiness into everyone's lives.

Loving parents that love me and each other.

Sweet grandparents that lead by example.

Fun with family...

Like these cute cousins.

Righteous men that lead our church.

Freedoms that we are able to enjoy.

Eternal love that keeps us happy and able to endure.

Beautiful things that dot the earth and remind us how wonderful and special our time here is.
5 comments:
men to all of that. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for all that I am blessed with.
I really liked this post! I'm thankful for you! Thanks for being a great sister and friend to me. You're the best!
Love you!
You're so cute. We are thankful for you guys! Hope you have a great day, eat lots, and enjoy your family. Not much of a holiday here. Kids at school, Ry at work, and I'm off to play tennis. Boo.
What a beautiful entry! Reminds me of all that I am thankful for. It sounds like you guys are doing so well....what a gorgeous little boy you have! It's so good to be able to keep up with you again!
What a great list you have here - thanks for sharing! Remember our fabulous party in 2003 to celebrate Sarah's and your birthday? And how you hung the lights everywhere and cleared off all the counter space and made the house so cute? I'm thankful for great memories like that too. :) Hope you have a wonderful month of December!!
Post a Comment