Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's a little BOY!!!!!!!



Yeah! We had our 21 week ultrasound appointment on Monday and it was confirmed...we are having a little boy!!! Taylor and I are so thrilled and can't hardly wait for this little guy to come into our lives. The doctor said that everything looks great and that he is developing and doing just fine. He said our baby gets the "best heart beat of the day award." That made us so happy and thankful to know that he is so well. We truly feel so blessed and grateful to our Heavenly Father for allowing us to be a part of this amazing experience.
We can already tell he is going to be a funny kid. He put on quite the show for us. He was jumping all around and would hardly stay still. I love this little picture of his bum up in the air. He has the cuttest little bum, that is for sure. We also got to see him yawn a couple of times during the ultrasound. It was absolutely adorable. Anyways, we love, love, love him and can't wait to welcome him with lots of loves and kisses!!!

24 comments:

Andrea said...

Congratulations! This is fun news. Bring on the blue!!

Melissa said...

I can't wait for little Bentley! He and Gabe will be best buds. Congrats again and I hope you are doing well - pregnancy and all.

Nicole said...

That would be hugs and kisses multiplied from Aunt NIcole and Uncle Jeff! Those are the most precious ultrasound pictures ever. :) Love you guys!

Clara said...

How exciting! Congrats.

Joshy said...

Congratulations. You guys are farther than me. http://joshandracheltaylor.blogspot.com/

Taylor give me a call and lets talk 318-2208

grandma leslie's clan said...

I bet your surprised to see me on your blog? Josh told me that he saw you both and that you had a blog so I found it and had to stop in to say Hi....I'm so very happy to know that your so happy. You are so deserving of it. Well now it's your turn to stop and see my funny little blog (Oh my Gosh what would we do without our blogs?) Love to both of you and stay happy :)

Lori & Rj said...

Hey Jana! I am so happy that I ran into you in Park City yesterday. It was so good to see you. I am glad that we can keep in touch this way. I cant wait to see some pictures of little Bentley. I will call you tonight about breakfast tomorrow.

Thompson Family said...

Jana post a picture of your belly!!! I love you guys! Wish you could join mom and dad down here this week, but we will be up there in a couple months.
Love ya!

Katie said...

JANA!! I cannot believe you have a bun in the oven. It was soo soo good to talk to you yesterday. It has been way too long. Hopefully through this we can stay in better touch!

Christin Foscarini said...

Jana! I cant remember the last time I saw you!! How are you?! It looks like you are doing wonderful...Congratulations!

Heather Thompson said...

Hey Jana! Congrats! That is so awesome you're going to be having a little boy! I found your blog on Katies and had to check it out. Hope you guys are doing well.
Heath

Shawn and Ashlyn said...

JANA!
Hey...I have a blog now too. So go to shawnandashlyn.blogspot.com
and I really need help on how to work this

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea you had a blog AND I have to tell you I think about you all the time. I am always wondering what you are doing and where you are and stuff and if you had any kids yet and everything else.....SOOOOO.....I am so glad you have a blog now so we can keep in touch! How are you doing? How is your pregnancy going? Have you had a shower already? If not I wanna come to one! When is your due date? Any names yet??? i am so excited for you. Tell Taylor hi.

Unknown said...

You didn't answer any of my uestions!!! Where are you living right now??? When is your due date and have you already had a shower? If so, I still wanna get you something....so what do you need or want??? Any names yet???

Unknown said...

We live in Provo too!!! We should totally get together.WHat do you do all day? And then I can give you all my knowledge on boys!!! hahaha, I would love to come to your shower!!! Send your email to me and I will email you my address. LOVE the name so cute.

bulkleybunch said...

hey guys! brit and jp are leaving so we're having a bbq next wed. at 7 pm at the anderson's home. PLEASE COME!! :)

Whitney said...

Jana hey its whitney I found your blog and I am so excited for you. A little boy would be so fun. Congrats!

Melissa said...

Hey Jana!! I guess it pays to be a blog stocker so that you can find old friends. I am so happy for you and Taylor- Congrats!! I can't wait to see the little guy when he comes!!

Ashley said...

Hey, Jana! It's Ashley(Peterson)Rowe! I got blog addresses from Grandmama and am having a blast catching up on my Cornelius family! Congrats on your little man. I have four of those myself and they are so fun. (Plus one girl) Hope you are well. I'll check up on you guys since I have your address. Love You!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Yay for a blog. And for the little guy.

Heather Thompson said...

I keep checking to see if you've updated your blog if you've had your baby yet, so probably not, update when you do... and good luck!

Mary and Ryan Dick family said...

Jana!!!
I have been thinking about you lately-and your phone is no more...!!! Yikes. The big day is coming any time now!! Boy, those last few weeks are hard, I remember!!! I hope all is going well with you and I wanted to wish you good luck with everything! You will do great and you are going to be a great mother!!! Let me know if you need anything, I am always here for ya :) Hopefully, you even get this...

herifords said...

That story about Karson is so sweet huh. I did your moms hair last week and she gave me Taylors # and your new # because i erased your text, and I somehow didn't save the numbers your mom gave me. So text me again or leave them on me blog. Hows baby? Is he coming anytime soon? I love you girl. You better text me when he comes, or else.....and I want to come see him at the hospital

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl, congrats! How are you doing? I am so glad I found you on here.